2nd August 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering correspondence BTech course to Diploma Metallurgical holder?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering and working in an industry now. I want to study BTech through correspondence mode anywhere in Uttar Pradesh. So, can you please let me know about the colleges which provides such BTech course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in West Bengal
  3. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. Colleges offering correspondence Diploma in Instrumentation for ITI holder in Hyderabad?
  8. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  10. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  11. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence?
  12. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  13. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  14. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Northern India?
  17. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  18. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
6th August 2018, 02:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence BTech course to Diploma Metallurgical holder?

Institutes like Anna University, KSOU, Sikkim Manipal University offers distance bachelor of technology.

The degree obtained from these universities are not valid as per AICTE. You must pursue regular B.Tech course. Diploma candidates can apply for LEET exam for admission in second year of B.Tech.

You should at least 60% marks to apply for LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?