18th September 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder

Sir,i m diploma holder i want to continue my studies but as i m working in a private sector so i cant able to attend the regular classes so i want to do B.Tech in correspondence......so plz suggest me some of the AICTE approved colleges (Evening cources)in delhi or near by delhi ......

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  2. Names of the institutes to do correspondence MBA? I am a diploma holder
  3. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  4. Correspondence btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better between BCA and B.Tech? I am a diploma ECE holder
  6. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  8. Which are the jobs available in Electrical Core Companies?
  9. How to do correspondence in B.Tech after diploma in EEE? How to get the application form and where can we apply for it? What is the annual fee for B.Tech programme?
  10. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  12. Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?
  13. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  14. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  15. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE? -- [New]
  16. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  17. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  18. What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?
15th January 2017, 11:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

AICTE has not approved correspondence Bachelor of technology.

Diploma holders can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in second year of bachelor of technology. Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required to apply for this exam.

There is no such college which offers distance B.Tech approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?