12th December 2012, 02:24 PM
JANAK KATARIA

List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?

List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  2. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  3. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  4. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  5. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  7. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  8. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  9. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  10. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  12. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  13. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning? -- [New]
  14. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  15. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  16. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  17. List of the government funded(scholarship) based colleges where can I do my masters in Public Health?
  18. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
23rd April 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?

can i do master in public health during govt job?is there any scope in medical line? does govt of rajasthan recognise it in distance learning mode?
17th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?

which course i do after comleting my b.sc nursing degree?
14th September 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a bams dr. in govt. job .Can i do mph from distance learning and what advantage would it offer me in terms p
of future prpspects or promotion
30th September 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-colleges-offering-distance-learning-course-masters-public-health-1011095.html#ixzz2gNazIRgu
4th March 2014, 01:57 PM
sumithpmathew

please share the detail list of distance learning centers for that know which is more conviniente to me in bhopal ..
18th March 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health
11th July 2014, 07:34 PM
rajesh karlekar.

give details . cource MPH Ex total fees, duration, admission date last date , process for admission ,
20th July 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i.t is there any mph course offering colleges in andhra pradesh give it complete information on this course.
21st February 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the career beneficiaries for doing MPH degree after completion of M.V.Sc. in Microbiology please share..
25th March 2015, 02:57 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Some of the top and reputed university which offers masters in Public Health with distance educations are listed as below-->>

Tamil Nadu Open University
Symbiosis centre for Distance Learning (SCSL)
Pondicherry University
Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune
Modern Institute of Management, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Xaviers Labour Resource Institute , Jamshedpur
Annamalai University
Osmania University
Maharishi University of Management & Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta
Nalonda Open University
NIILM University, New Delhi
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Indian School of Business
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Amity University, New Delhi
Bangalore University
Sikkim Manipal University
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade.

Hope it helps you,
3rd April 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a govt doctor in Rajasthan, which college is recognised for MPH in rajasthan. I want to do it by Distance learning.
8th August 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering MbPH course in distance learning mode. whether course of these colleges is approved by various regulatory body in india ?
6th September 2015, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the career beneficiaries for doing MPH degree after completion of M.V.Sc. in Microbiology please share..
Hi Sir and madam I want join in mph through distance so please could u help me wtch are the colleges avalibale in india

M.s naik
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?