12th September 2011, 09:19 PM
ndnikhil

Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?

can BAMS do master in public health?
which colleges offers this course in india?
and in where can we do this course by distance learning mode?

1. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  2. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  3. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  4. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  5. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  7. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  8. How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta
  9. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  10. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  11. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  12. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health?
  13. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  14. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  15. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  16. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  17. Which university or college to choose to do BAMS from distance learning?
  18. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
2nd November 2011, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?

INSTITUTE PROVIDING DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES FOR MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH.
21st November 2011, 01:25 PM
gaurav2talk

Default Re: Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?

colleges in India offer the course Public health:

1.University Of Delhi - New Delhi, Delhi

2.Birla institute of technology and science

3.Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur

4.A D Patel Institute of Technology

5.Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur

6.Sree Chitirai Thirunal Institute for medical science & technology

7.Sardar Patel University, Vidyanagar, Gujarat

8.A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences

9.Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College Acharya

10.Shree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology

11.Tiruvananthapuram, Kerala

12.Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar.

Duration: Two years

Eligibility:
M.B.B.S., B.D.S, M.Sc. (Nursing) or their equivalent.

Admission Procedure:

Admissions will be made on all-India basis strictly according to merit. Employed / sponsored candidates, working in public health area will be given preference.
1st December 2011, 07:29 PM

entrance exam test form
8th December 2011, 01:22 AM

plz send detals about mph to [email protected]
8th December 2011, 07:56 PM

is there any BAMS course providing distance mode in gram udyog in UP state.if present kindly send information to my mail
10th December 2011, 01:42 PM

give me an idea about entrance exam?which are the subject include in it?
9th February 2012, 03:50 PM

i did my B.D.S and at present working in a private clinic.want to do Masters in public health in distance mode.what are the colleges offering this course in Andra Pradesh?if present kindly send information to my mail srirkiran_gmail.com
16th February 2012, 03:24 PM

list of colleges who accept the degree of BUSM /BAMS FOR MPH OR MHA IN INDIA
14th April 2012, 10:58 AM

Please send me syalubus of entrance test of MPH under PU chd
18th May 2012, 04:18 PM

Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?

-
21st May 2012, 01:07 PM

hi i do bams, can i do MPH after BAMS?
29th May 2012, 06:35 PM

i have completed BAMS and i have 4 years of work experience can i do MPH correspondence.send details to [email protected]
20th June 2012, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by ndnikhil View Post
Yes BAMS can do this course and has got good scope. Annamalai University is offering this course by Distance Learning Mode. IHMS, New Delhi offers this course. I am pursing it from there its really good one. you can reach them via [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 11:12 PM

Just a note, when you are looking for some information, you should always use proper English. Asking a question on these websites is not same as sending a SMS to your friend. It is very possible that universities that provide these degrees look at these websites and you will not be considered as a serious candidate if you make mistakes in your questions.
I think there is a university in Mubai which will allow BAMS graduates to join the MPH program.
21st September 2012, 06:36 PM

can BHMS do Masters in Public Health? Where can I do this course through distance mode?
Is it possible do thouh i am working as programme Manager under NRHM?
24th March 2014, 04:15 PM
DR A V PATIL

Originally Posted by ndnikhil View Post
ya you can doctor, in Karnataka 4 colleges offering this 1) padmashree school of public health,bangalore. 2) indian institute of public health, bangalore 4) KLE School of public health, Belgaum, 4) manipal college of public health, manipal.

i think no one college offering this course in distance learning mode... i think for some more years no one will offer this course in distance learning mode.
25th November 2014, 11:05 AM

Can Bangladeshi BAMS doctor do masters in public health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning without India?
29th November 2014, 06:14 PM

i am in somalia can someone help me to study MPH through distance leaning?
contact me [email protected]
25th February 2015, 07:43 PM

I did BHMS from nepal
I want to do MPH in india
Please guide me where to do
29th March 2015, 04:48 PM

I am doing the internship after bams.I will be career in mph. Please guide me..