22nd June 2012, 04:50 PM
monuree

List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?

i need college list which is offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
  2. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  3. How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?
  4. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  5. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  6. How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?
  7. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  8. Has the government removed ban on universities offering distance education P.hd Or Mphil? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  10. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  11. Details of the colleges offering M.E distance education in India?
  12. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  13. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  16. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  17. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  18. List of Distance colleges which offering Master of Physical Education in India? -- [New]
10th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?

list of colleges offering m.sc biochemistry through distance education in chennai
21st June 2015, 06:35 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?

List of universitites

Annamalai University

Alagappa University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Kakatiya University

Central Institute Of English And Foreign Languages

IGNOU

Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University

SNDT Womens University

Mother Teresa Women's University

Thank you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?