15th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc. Microbiology, Now i want to go for M.sc. in Microbiology through distance education.So, can i get the addresses of colleges from Pune offering this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  2. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  3. Colleges or universities to pursue MSc Microbiology under distance education?
  4. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  6. How to do MSc Microbiology through distance education? Which university is offering the course in Hyderabad?
  7. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  9. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  11. Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?
  12. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  13. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/MSc in satellite communication through distance education?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  15. Colleges offering distance education for MCA from Pune University?
  16. List of colleges offering MSc Biotechnology through distance education?
  17. List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?
  18. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
22nd March 2013, 09:53 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?

MIT School of Distance Education

Visit below for more information:
www.mitsde.com

Indian Management Academy - IMA

www.ima.edu.in

ITM Group of Institutions

www.itm.edu

Asian School Of Management

www.asianschoolofmanagement.com/

Siddhant College of Higher Education

Address:
24,Sterling Center,Ground Floor, Opp Arora Tower, M.G.Rd, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001

ICFAI University

Address:
Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014

Sudarshan College of Management and Research

Address:
Pushpa Complex, Pune, Maharashtra 411037

Good Luck!!!
13th December 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc. Microbiology, Now i want to go for M.sc. in Microbiology through distance education.So, can i get the addresses of colleges from Mumbai And Pune offering this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?