22nd September 2012, 09:04 PM
janaki m s

List of Colleges offering M.Sc Physics in Correspondence in Karnataka?

can you please tell me name of some colleges for msc physics correspondence in karnataka?(bangalore or mysore)

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education? -- [New]
  2. How to do MSc Physics correspondence in Karnataka
  3. How to do MSc Physics correspondence in Karnataka?
  4. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  5. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  6. List of colleges offering MSc in physics under Calcutta University?
  7. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  8. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  9. Which are the colleges offering BSc Hons Physics course in Karnataka?
  10. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  11. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  13. List of the colleges offering MSc course in Visual Communication in Karnataka/Tamilnadu?
  14. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  15. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  16. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges offering D.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. List of colleges offering MSc Medical Physics in Tamilnadu?
15th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Sc Physics in Correspondence in Karnataka?

Hello friends,
::::::::List of Colleges offering M.Sc Physics in Correspondence in Karnataka::::::::::
1. Indian Institute of Science in Karanataka

2. Karnataka State Open University

Thank you
9th September 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Sc Physics in Correspondence in Karnataka?

how to apply for admission in this college..?
9th September 2013, 11:57 PM
akshay50jnvkd

hello friend,

List Of colleges offering M.Sc in Correspondence in Karnataka:

Christ University

National Institute of Technology,Surathkal

jain University, Banglore

Banglore University

JSS college of Arts And Commerce Science

NICE technologies

Vydehi Institute of Health Science And Research centre

GOOD LUCK
11th September 2013, 04:43 PM
jyotkrishn

HELLO

Best colleges offering M.Sc in Correspondence in Karnataka:----

NICE technologies

JSS college of Arts And Commerce Science

Banglore University

National Institute of Technology,Surathkal

Christ University

jain University, Banglore

BESRLUCK.........
6th June 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List Of colleges offering M.Sc in Correspondence from rajasthan or tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?