20th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher

i am a residential of akola. i want to take admission for msc physics -I in akola only because im working in aschool as a teacher .i can't leave the job also .i have completed my graduation in .are there any colleges in akola offering Msc-physics if yes ,what is there procedure for admissions?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc Physics I in Akola? Is there any such facility in Akola?
  2. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance?
  3. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  5. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Art Teacher in Pune? -- [New]
  7. Information regarding the Post Graduation in Diabetics course? List of Colleges offering this course?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  9. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  10. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  11. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  12. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  13. List of Diploma courses available to study for a Part Time Teacher who has completed B.Sc?
  14. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Akola, Washim and Amravati districts?
  16. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course?
18th June 2015, 08:49 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher

LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING M.SC(PHYSICS) IN AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA

Shri Santa Gadge Maharaj Vidalya College
Akola, Maharashtra

Shri Gadge Maharaj Mahavidyala
Akola, Maharashtra

Berar General Education Society's Radhakisan Laxminarayan Toshniwal College Of Science
Akola, Maharashtra

Smt. Radhadevi Goenka College For Women
Akola, Maharashtra

Shree Sant Gajanan Maharaj Education Society Akola Shree Sant Gajanan Maharaj Art & Science Mahavidyalaya
Akola, Maharashtra

Shri Shivaji College Of Arts, Commerce And Science
Near Shivaji Park
Akola, Maharashtra

A.D.N. Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals
Great Nag Road, Jagnade Chowk, Near Mohini Complex, Nandanvan
Nagpur, Maharashtra

Annasaheb Magar College
Madhav Nagar, Hadapsar Mnjiri Road
Pune, Maharashtra

Bhigwan College Of Arts
Bhigwan, Tal-Indapur
Pune, Maharashtra

Birla College Of Arts, Commerce And Science
Birla College Road, Kalyan
Thane, Maharashtra

THANK YOU<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?