13th June 2011, 07:07 PM
shashankafs

List of colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?

sir, i have completed my Msc in Electronlcs science ,i want to continue with M Tech in Electrical/Electronics Science Distance Education as i am serving in AIR FORCE in JAMNAGAR GUJRAT ,pls suggest me any nearby university/college to take addmission this year.Email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  4. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  6. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [New]
  7. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  11. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  12. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  13. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  14. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in correspondence in Hyderabad?
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  17. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  18. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
31st March 2015, 12:32 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?

M.Tech Colleges in Jamnagar(Gujarat)----

These are the best colleges which offers M.Tech cources.
  • Brilliant Education
  • Swastik Educations, Jamnagar
  • NRI Institute of Technology
  • Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology, Kadiawad
  • Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology, Jamnagar
31st March 2015, 11:43 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?

These are some top M.Tech Colleges in Gujarat:-

Brilliant Education - Gujarat

Merchant Engineering College - Gujarat

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - Gujarat

Vishwakarma Government Engineering College - Gujarat

Dr Jivraj Mehta Institute of Technology - Gujarat

Narnarayan Shastri Institute of Technology - Gujarat

Smt SR Patel Engineering College - Gujarat

Sardar Patel Institute of Technology - Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?