22nd June 2011, 01:08 AM
pamhei

Cutoff for MSc Chemistry in IIT?

wht is the cut off for m.sc chemistry in iit...i wanted to get admission this year for msc chemsitr

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff of IIT JAM Chemistry?
  2. Last year cutoff of IIT JAM chemistry?
  3. Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?
  4. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  5. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  6. How to do MSc in Chemistry from IIT? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  7. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
  8. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  9. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  10. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode? -- [New]
  13. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  14. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  15. How much percentage is required in MSc Chemistry entrance exam in IIT JAM?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
10th September 2011, 01:18 PM
ishu rex

Default Re: Cutoff for MSc Chemistry in IIT?

wht is the approximate cutoff of the iit-jam chemistry m.sc.......i wanna join iit-jam for masters degreee in chem.
28th October 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff for MSc Chemistry in IIT?

i want to join iit jam for year 2011........what i have to do for that...........???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?