26th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D in Pharmacy?

i completed m.pharm in pharmaceutical analysis . should i do phd in pharmaceutical analysis or in any another pharmaceutical branch?

10th January 2012, 12:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D in Pharmacy?

There are several institution providing the Ph.D programme in Pharmacy. To pursue the Ph.D program the minimum eligibility required is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree in relevant subject or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates looking for admission have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D. Note that you can pursue the Ph.d in the same subject in which you have done your masters.
17th February 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specific fellowship exam except CSIR and ICMR exam after M pharm to enter Phd ?
16th April 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my M.pharm final year in pharmaceutical chemistry.Am i eligible for Ph.D in another pharmacy stream? I also wanted to know the eligibility for Ph.d immediately after the completion of M.pharm?
3rd July 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Pharm in pharmacy practice, can anyone help in searching a suitable guide as well as university for Ph.D in pharmacy practice , external part time??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?