22nd February 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering post graduation in Actuarial science in India? How to prepare for the entrance tests of those colleges?

I am currently in my second year of BSc honours in mathematics.i want to pursue post graduation in actuarial science. I have 95 in maths in class 12. Please recommend me the list of colleges that has post graduation course in Actuarial science in India.and also recommend me how to prepare for the various entrance tests in each colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  3. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  4. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  5. How should I prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test? What is the syllabus?
  6. How should I prepare for Actuarial science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test and what is the syllabus?
  7. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  8. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  9. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  10. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  12. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  13. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  14. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  15. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  16. Eligibility, fee and duration of Post Graduation in Actuarial Science?
  17. Colleges offering aeronautical post graduation in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?