24th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Actuarial science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test and what is the syllabus?

how should i prepare for actuarial science? what are the good colleges in india regarding it? and when is the entrance test in 2012 and what is the syllabus related to it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Actuarial science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test and what is the syllabus?
  2. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
  3. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  4. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  5. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  7. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  9. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  10. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is there any entrance test for Actuarial Science in November?
  12. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  14. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  15. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  16. Syllabus for Actuarial science Exam?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  18. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
19th November 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for Actuarial science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test and what is the syllabus?

i am giving my ISC EXAM NEXT(ie)2013 march.Please guide me,how should i go about.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?