19th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?

HI,
i'm priyanka
i'm in final year doing bsc computer science
i'm interested in doing post graduation course in cyber laws
pls tell me :
the eligibility required??, any entrance exam is this course??
is it a full time course? or only certification course??
which colleges in mumbai offer this course & fees..
reply as soon as posbl..

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  2. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  3. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  4. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  5. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  6. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  8. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  9. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  10. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  11. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  12. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  13. Can we do MCA after BBA with any stream?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Mumbai?
  18. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
3rd March 2014, 07:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?

Computer science is a very good stream which offers good number of opportunities in the Software Industries mostly.You need to write common entrance examinations for getting Admission in the colleges offering Post graduation in computer science.So you must need to first know the entrance examination which to be attempted.Your Mumbai state conducts entrance examination for giving admission in Post Graduation in your Maharashtra itself.So if you attend for the examination you will be getting admission in the colleges available in the Maharashtra.

You better to write an entrance exam for getting admission in to PG called “G.A.T.E”.G.A.T.E is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.As you are from the B.Sc computer science you need to give entrance examination for getting admission in to the PG Colleges.The seat for you depends on the score you obtain in the Entrance examination.By the way you need to be good at Programming languages and Software development.

Because to get placed in the Multinational,Software companies it is necessary to have knowledge on those fields.So many various colleges available are,Bharti Vidyapeeth Institute of Management an Information Technology,Navi Mumbai; MET Institute of Computer science,K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research;National Institute of Business Management & Studies;S.N.D.T Women’s University,Institute of Business Studies and Research;Agarwal Institute of Management And Technology;Excel College of Higher education;Institute of Distance and Open Learning,University of Mumbai;Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics,Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?