5th February 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges that provide M.Tech/M.E course in Gujarat? I am doing mechanical engineering course

I am doing BE Mechanical course in Gitanjali college, Udaipur.
My final year results will be available in June,2012.
Pls provide a list of colleges who can provide me opportunity of doing ME/M Tech in Gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  2. List of top government and private colleges in Gujarat to do M.E in Mechanical Engineering
  3. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which can provide me training in Gujarat while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  7. List of Gujarat Marine Engineering colleges?
  8. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  9. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat?
  10. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?
  11. List of colleges which offers BBA in Gujarat?
  12. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  13. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  14. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  15. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  16. How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?
  17. List of good colleges in Gujarat to get admission from diploma to degree in Mechanical engineering? What are the total number of seats?
  18. List of engineering colleges and universities in Gujarat after scoring 137439 AIR?
15th March 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that provide M.Tech/M.E course in Gujarat? I am doing mechanical engineering course

I am doing BE Computer Engineering course in GTU.
Pls provide a list of colleges whocan provide me opportunity of doing ME/M Tech in Gujarat and how????? I am not qualify in GATE 2012.....
21st March 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that provide M.Tech/M.E course in Gujarat? I am doing mechanical engineering course

which are the government engineering colleges in gujarat which provides pg couses in electronics and communication branch?
26th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 94.71 percentile , can i get admission in SVNIT , surat
28th March 2012, 02:00 AM
poole

hello

few good colleges

1)Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science
2)Lords School of Management
3)Choice Institute of Management (CIM)
4)Alard Group of Institutes
5)International School of Corporate Management (ISCOM)

all the best
7th May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i got gate 2021 exam score 30.67 & admission in mtech of which collage eligible.
31st May 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.e in mechanical engg . i will get admission in m.e . Without gate exame i get admission in gujarat . plz give a right information t me about admission procedure...
7th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

we got 55% in bord exam now what can we do
8th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE Information Technology course in GTU.
Pls provide a list of colleges who can provide me opportunity of doing ME/M Tech in Gujarat and how????? I am not qualify in GATE 2012....i got 19 marks in GATE 2012.
4th July 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I have done mechanical engineering in 2012 from USA. I want to do M.tech from any best college from Gujarat either private or govt without appearing GATE.
Pls provide a list of college who can provide me opportunity of doing ME/ M.tech in Gujarat ????? I have done GRE and GMAT in 2012.
5th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in Mechanical Engineering from GTU with 8.25 CGPA
Now i want to do ME in colleges which offers External courses in Mechanical
also i got 19 marks in GATE 2012
so please provide me list for these sort of colleges in india
26th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I Hahe completed my BE civil from gtu iwant to do ME IN COLLeges in gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?