27th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?

I LIKE TO JOIN B.C.A IN GUJARAT PLS gov.COLLEG LIST...please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat?
  2. Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA
  3. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  4. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  5. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  6. List of colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA with 57% marks?
  7. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  8. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  9. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  11. List of colleges along with their fee structure for NPTI course in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?
  12. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  13. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  14. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  15. List of government naval colleges of India? How to join those colleges? I have completed 12th
  16. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat -- [New]
  17. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we join B.E IT after BCA? I am a commerce student
8th September 2012, 02:14 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I LIKE TO JOIN B.C.A IN GUJARAT PLS gov.COLLEG LIST...please provide to me the details
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application
>> If your aspiring to apply for BCA Course in Gujarat then you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

>> Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for BCA Course .

>> You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable 5% Percentage of marks.

>> The Admission for this BCA Course based on 12th standard scores . But Some Colleges in Gujarat may also conduct entrance Examination within the College .

If you Satisfy the eligibility Criteria then you may eligible to get admission for BCA Course in reputed Colleges .

Best BCA Colleges in Gujarat :-

Lokmanya College of Computer Applications

Navgujarat College of Computer Application

P. D. Pandya Institute of Computer Application

H. L Institue of Computer Applications

J. G. College of Computer Application

L. J. College of Computer Application

Shri Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications

Sutex Bank College of Computer Application & Science

Chaudhri College of Computer Application

G. L. S. Institute of Computer Applications

P. P. Chauhan Institute of Computer Application

Vivekanand College for Advanced Computer and Information Science
15th September 2012, 01:42 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

If you are aspiring to join BCA then you should have require following Qualification....

>> A candidate must have completed their 12th standard with at least 55%(For SC/ST minimum 50%) from Recognized board...

>> For taking admission in some reputed company you may have to apply for their Entrance examination...

~~:::: Some Colleges in Gujarat for BCA ::::~~

Shree Swami narayan College of Computer science, Bhavnagar

Shri Chimanbhai Patel Institute

Sutex Bank College of Computer Application & Science

Chaudhri College of Computer Application

G. L. S. Institute

P. P. Chauhan Institute

Vivekanand College for Advanced Computer and Information Science

P. D. Pandya Institute of Computer Application

H. L Institue of Computer Applications

J. G. College of Computer Application

L. J. College of Computer Application

All the best
11th January 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?

I am completed my post graduation but in third division in Art faculty. 12th passed in science stream but I am not getting 55% marks. but I am interested to study in computer science. I have basic knowelde of computer because I have done all basic course also i.e. MS- Office, MAC-IT, DTP, Tally etc. but I like to do online BCA examinaton on online in Gujrat state in Rajkot City. pls. give your clarification about my question. pls. give me reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?