25th May 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?

i am thinking of pursuin b.tech in aeronautical engg,but will that narrow down my chances of pursuing m.tech in some subjects? for exp can i o m.tech in mech engg aft a b.tech in aeronautical? how about the other way around ,b.tech in mechanical and then m.tech in aeronautical ,the things is i dont want to narrow down my options,how will i be better served taking into accouint that its b.tech (ME) from a 2nd tier college and B.tech aeronautical from indian inst of aeronautics.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  3. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  4. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  5. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  7. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  9. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  10. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  11. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  14. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is non karnataka candidates eligible for PGCET exam for MTECH? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  17. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
19th August 2011, 03:32 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am thinking of pursuin b.tech in aeronautical engg,but will that narrow down my chances of pursuing m.tech in some subjects? for exp can i o m.tech in mech engg aft a b.tech in aeronautical? how about the other way around ,b.tech in mechanical and then m.tech in aeronautical ,the things is i dont want to narrow down my options,how will i be better served taking into accouint that its b.tech (ME) from a 2nd tier college and B.tech aeronautical from indian inst of aeronautics.
dear friend,
it seems that you are still confused about your field and you want to do both aeronautical and mechanical but it is not possible.

even if you get admission in me in m.tech after b.tech in aeronautical you wont get a good salary job

you should go for any one field and be perfect in it.

according to me you should do mechanical because it is on the number ne position today

hope you will take a right decision

good luck friend
10th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?

Is any
possibility to get both
aeronautical and mechanical
engineering ug degree while
studying ug aeronautical
engineering in tamilnadu .
23rd July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?

i hav qualified my 12th exam with 80%,i would like to know abt the scope of aernautical enineering in india,mostly in north india like jammu..
29th November 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an aironautical engeenir, can I join it after 10th? How much marks do I gate? What are the require ments? Please answer me as soon as fast please help me for my career,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?