25th August 2013, 02:42 PM
indu rajagopal

List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course

kindly tell me the list of colleges/universities providing admission to LLM 1year as correspondence course based on CLAT exam results and their detailed syllabus for LLM along with fee structure.please help me because i am in a preparation for an LLM degree and i need to get an admission for 2014-15

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  3. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?
  4. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  5. Colleges providing M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  8. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  9. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  10. List of the colleges providing BBA this year?
  11. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  12. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence?
  13. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  14. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  15. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  16. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  17. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  18. Colleges suitable for me to do LLB/LLM(Evening Colleges)?
22nd December 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course

PLEASE ADVISE ME THE NAME OF UNIVERSITY WHERE LLM CAN BE DONE WITHIN 1 YEAR.
28th March 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course

please Advise me the name of college where LLM can be done within 1 year.
13th June 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

please advise me the name of the colleges where LLM 1 year as correspondence course can be done
4th January 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to do one yeayllm through distance mode. Kindly suggest me any university in south india
4th April 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed My LL.B & now Willing to Pursue LL.M in IPR on Distance Learning Basis Laws Can Anyone Suggest me any College or University Offering Such Course ???
31st March 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Bachelor of General Law B G L in annamalai university 2 Year Law course in Distance mode Regarding This can I eligible for admission to LLM ? Please give instruction sir.
7th October 2020, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for obetainingdetails for admission for L L M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?