1st June 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same

hi sir
i hav done msc & i want to do m.tech. biotechnology correspondence pls tell me institute and procedure of admission in india

dipankar ray
e mail. [email protected] pilibhit (u.p.)

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  2. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  6. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  7. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  8. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  9. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  10. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  11. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  12. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  13. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  14. List of the institutes providing M.Tech CSE through distance mode in Faridabad
  15. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  16. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  18. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
28th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same

hi plz tell the colleges offering m.tech biotech in correspondene
13th June 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same

i have finished my b.tech in biotechnology,now i want pursue my m.tech in biotechnology related courses in correspondence.kindly advice.
24th June 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
i have finished my msc biotechnology, now i want to do m.tech biotechnology correspondence pls tell me institute and procedure of admission in india. please replay me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?