29th May 2010, 08:09 PM
pushpendra shekhawat

List of colleges providing B.Tech degree for 2 or 3 years in Rajasthan vicinity? What's the applying procedure?

admisn in b.tech after diploma please tell me the colleges whlch give b.tech degree in 2 or 3 years in rajasthan or near state
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the B.Tech colleges providing B.Tech degree in 2 years in Rajasthan or nearby?
  2. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  3. List of colleges providing Ph.D in Arts in Delhi -- [New]
  4. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges providing graduation degree in Delhi except BA?
  7. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  8. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  9. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  10. List of the government colleges providing degree in Animation in India?
  11. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  12. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda?
  13. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  16. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
  17. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  18. List of CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar for female candidate from Rajasthan providing Arts stream
24th March 2012, 02:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of colleges providing B.Tech degree for 2 or 3 years in Rajasthan vicinity? What's the applying procedure?

Hi

I am really sorry to say that there are no Universities or colleges in India which offer B.Tech courses of 2 or 3 years.

B.Tech stands for the Bachelor in Technology course and its a full time 4 year graduation program.

One has to be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India to be eligible to study the B.Tech course.

Now coming to the Rajasthan Engineering Colleges, I would suggest you to visit this link, which has all the Information about the Engineering colleges Near or in Rajasthan state.

Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
6th June 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing B.Tech degree for 2 or 3 years in Rajasthan vicinity? What's the applying procedure?

I scored 72 percent in 12 class in cbse.i m very much confused wat to do nd wat not.my english nd maths is good . I wanna hav a job of nearly 50000. By doing any course in 5to 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?