24th October 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?

What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the list of jobs which I can apply for as well.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  2. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  3. Is it possible to get a government job after completion of BAMS course?
  4. When are the government posts for BAMS coming? What is the applying procedure?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  6. Government Job opportunity for BAMS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  12. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  13. Application procedure for government job after BAMS?
  14. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course? -- [New]
  16. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  17. What will be the career scope for BAMS course? Can I get job in Pune after completion of BAMS?
  18. How to get a government job after BCA?
2nd November 2015, 02:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the list of jobs which I can apply for as well.

First you have to register your BAMS in the Ayurveda Boards controlled by Central and State Governments.

There are many vacancies in government hospitals and municipal corporation hospitals for the post of Assistant Medical Officer,
Pharmacist, and Teaching in Ayurveda institutes.

The vacancies are filled by state health departments.

There are also vacancies in ESI hospitals.

You can get the details through the websites of the organisations or through newspapers.

You have to apply through online or offline as instructed in the notifications.

After the scrutinising the applications you will be called for an interview.

For each posts the procedure of selection may differ but mostly you have to apply first and then they call for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?