12th July 2012, 11:50 PM
nileshmathesul

List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  2. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  4. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  6. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  7. MCA admission without entrance in Mumbai or Pune after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune if I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges i which I can get admission?
  9. Can I get admission in MCA without entrance in Mumbai or Gujarat after B.Com? Which are those colleges?
  10. List of IT colleges in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune?
  11. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  12. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  13. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  14. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  15. Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?
  16. Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test? -- [New]
  17. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  18. List of good B.Ed colleges of Pune and Kochi?
15th January 2016, 01:28 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

Hi....

Most of the best universities requires student to give entrance exam conducted by them.

Best colleges wont give admissions without entrance exam.Colleges offering you seat without exam may be not be merit ones and it is very difficult to get job placements after completion this course if you opt non-merit.not reputed colleges.

Hope this information will help you...
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?