15th December 2009, 07:46 AM
Avishek_Dasgupta

MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details

I am currently studying in 3rd year B.Sc.Statistics (Hons.) under Calcutta University. I wish to study MCA through Distance Education from Pune University. What do I have to do for this? Do I have to give any Admission Test for it? If so, when is the admission test? Please give me the particulars of the admission test if any. Kindly reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  2. Can I get admission in MCA(distance education) in Madurai Kamraj University? What is the eligibility, syllabus?
  3. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  5. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  6. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  7. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  9. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  10. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. Can I take admission in Mumbai University for MBA or MCA?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Colleges offering distance education for MCA from Pune University?
  15. Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA
  16. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  17. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University -- [New]
  18. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
30th December 2009, 06:30 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details

Yes you have to appear for an entrance test for it,which is conducted by university of pune every year.

The exact date for 2010 are not yet announced,keep visiting its official website http://www.univpune.ac.in
also keep visiting this forum for regular updates.
31st December 2009, 01:01 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details

you have to appear in entrance examination for admission to MCA Master of Computer application
contact here for more details
Contact details
Head
Department of Computer Science
University of Pune
Ganeshkhind
Pune - 411 007
31st December 2009, 06:38 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

You must have a bachelor’s degree in science(or BCA) with Maths at 10+2 level.
To apply for MCA candidates have to apply online through the website www.cs.unipune.ernet.in.
University of Pune MCA Entrance Exam is on February 4th week, 2010
Last date of receiving completed application form is February 2nd week, 2010
27th February 2010, 03:57 AM
quddus

It will be much better if you once check out there official website- www.univpune.ac.in you will find all details there.
27th February 2010, 06:19 PM
Senior Member+++

minimum eligibility to get admission in mca is you should be graduate in Computer aplications
university of pune provides it by diatance you can get details on www.unipune.ac.in
21st March 2010, 06:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, The exact date for 2010 are not yet announced,keep visiting its official website and you have to graduate with maths or computer science, only then you will get admission in the pune university......for more detail , keep visiting its official website http://www.univpune.ac.in.....
22nd March 2010, 10:13 AM
Manjeet124

Hi....
Friend you have to give the entrance exam for MCA which is conducted by university of pune
22nd March 2010, 12:14 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you have to sit for an entrance exam.
the date is yet not announced..
keep in the touch of the website below:
http://www.univpune.ac.in.....
all the best.
22nd March 2010, 12:16 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you have to sit for an entrance exam.
the date is yet not announced..
keep in the touch of the website below:
http://www.univpune.ac.in.....
all the best.
22nd March 2010, 10:29 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Eligibility: Any degree with Maths/Statistics/Computer Oriented subjects in degree level or any degree with Mathematics at Plus two level or equivalent

Pattern: Semester

MSc (4 semesters)

1. Computer Science
2. Information Technology

Eligibility: B.Sc Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics/ Information Technology/Software Engineering/Applied Science/Computer Technology/Computer System Maintenance and Networking/Electronics/BCA or equivalent
10th October 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Y DONT U DO FROM OUR UNIVERSITIES PROGRAM OR FROM MS UNIVERSITY WE USE TO PROVIDE U FULL ASSISTANCE FOR IT IF U WAN THEN U CAN CONTACT US

IS Maini
9868235813 , 9013010845
18th November 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

any other courses after B.com from pune university like mba, mcm, pgdbm, pgdft etc through
education from pune university and also can i apply for an external m.com degree along with the
a master degree by distance education in a year
10th May 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

what can i do for admission in mca in ms univ.?what is the eligibility for doing mca in ms university?
12th June 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

mca through distance education in dat there is objecive pattern of examination n dat r d online examinations????
31st July 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that Pune University offers correspondence MCA or not. I asked in Computer department of the Pune University but they told me they do not offer MCA correspondence, but on forums I am gating some information about MCA correspondence from Pune university. Does any one know exactly answer?
3rd December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i am complited my BCA in 2010 ,i can eligible for MCA Distance education? & what r the procidures for MCA Distance educartion?
,& what is the time for admission for it ?
IF there is entrrance exam ,then what is date ?
please reply for this.
31st March 2012, 04:50 PM
kaveribiswas

Yes you have to appear for an entrance test for it,which is conducted by university of pune every year.

The exact date for 2010 are not yet announced,keep visiting its official website http://www.univpune.ac.in
2nd July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

if i m graduation in B.A. and Inter IN Biology then what I can MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?