6th June 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?

Hello Friends,
I am a student of 12th Arts and I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University. Kindly let me know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission? What are the colleges providing this course in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  3. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  4. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  5. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  8. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  9. List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?
  10. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?
  11. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  12. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  13. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  14. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  15. Does Delhi University provide Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication?
  16. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  17. How should I become a new reader after completing my B.Tech? What type of course should I prefer?
  18. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
15th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?

Yes there is a Entrance exam to get admission in the colleges under Delhi University for the course of Bachelor of Journalism and Media. You need to give entrance exam for this Course.

And after that there will be Interview once you have cleared the Written Examination. Based on the Merit you will get admission in the respected colleges under Delhi University.

List of colleges offers Bachelor of Media and Journalism under Delhi University :

>> Maharaja Agrasen College

>> Delhi College of Arts and Commerce

>> Kamala Nehru College

>> Kalindi College

>> Lady Shri Ram College .
17th June 2015, 03:54 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am a student of 12th Arts and I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University. Kindly let me know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission? What are the colleges providing this course in Delhi University?
Some of the colleges under DU for this course are:
>> Maharaja Agrasen College
>> Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
>> Kamala Nehru College
>> Kalindi College

But admission depend upon cut-off which mostly goes high. So, you should also apply in other better universities offering this course, such as:

1) Mudra Institute of Communications. Ahmedabad
2) Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
3) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
4) AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research, Jamia, New Delhi
5) Times School of Journalism, New Delhi

Find out the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure from their websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?