14th August 2019, 08:19 AM
Singh @

List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering M.Pharm and M.Sc Medical Pharmacology

I am Sandhya Singh. I have done B.Pharm. What should I do now? I am bit confused between M.Pharm and M.Sc Medical Pharmacology. Which would be better in terms of wider scope and job opportunities? And, also let me know about colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering these courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations? 2 4th August 2017 06:11 PM
Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation? 3 12th July 2017 02:31 PM
Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both? 1 21st November 2015 08:57 PM
Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation? 1 28th May 2015 12:51 PM