5th January 2011, 12:12 PM
Ravi Ranjan Dubey

List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course

sir i am a student of class xi .i got 86% marks in class x board exam.please let me know every thing about Bsc in atomic and nuclear physics,eligibility,course fee,scope,colleges in west bengal and other states ,entrance exam etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  3. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  4. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  6. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
  9. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of West Bengal?
  12. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. List of best colleges in WestBengal to do M.Sc in Physics?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  16. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  18. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
17th January 2011, 11:29 AM
srujanap

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course

hi...
the minimum eligibilty is to pass certificate of 10 and 10+2 form any recognized University or board of the country.To join many institutes conducts entrance tests of their own.

institues offering the courses are-
IISER(Indian Institute of science Education and Research) at Kolkata in West Bengal
saha institute of nuclear physics
Colleges under Calcutta University (CU)
Jadavpur University
Colleges under Delhi University (DU)

all the best...

thank you....
22nd April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course

which colleges take admission without admission test in kolkata?
30th April 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir , pl. send jadavpur university colleges under delhi university details
1. Bsc, Degree course in atomic and nuclear science course
23rd May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am pass out from CBSE Board Class twelve want to take information regarding admission in Bsc (H) courses in top collages at west Bengal State in India
23rd May 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I am pass out from CBSE Board Class twelve want to take information regarding admission in Bsc (H) courses in top collages at west Bengal State in India
4th June 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

details on eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bsc in nuclear physics
4th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i am twelve paas students i regarding to bmlt course plz information me the bit mesra institute
7th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

kindly gauide about nuclear science in b.s.c i have pass my 12 above 90 percentage
24th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i would to ask regarding with this course ,then how much percentage you need.
17th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses after bsc. phy hons.?
13th August 2011, 11:13 AM
DN358
Banned

the minimum eligibilty is to pass certificate of 10 and 10+2 form any recognized University or board of the country.To join many institutes conducts entrance tests of their own.

IISER(Indian Institute of science Education and Research) at Kolkata in West Bengal
Jadavpur University
thanks.
13th August 2011, 06:08 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Jadavpur University
Colleges under Delhi University
26th April 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

he minimum eligibilty is to pass certificate of 10 and 10 2 form any recognized University or board of the country.To join many institutes conducts entrance tests of their own.

NINPT( Nelson Institute of Nuclear Physics and Technology), India
Jadavpur University
thanks.
27th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR,

I DID MY BE IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING.I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY ABOUT NUCLEAR PHYSICS AS CORRESPONDANCE.SINCE I KNOW THE BASICS OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS;WHICH COURSE I SHOULD PREFER? BSc OR MSc? WHICH UNIVERSITY PROVIDES THESE COURSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?