27th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?

whwt are the ststistics colleges in west bengal? what is the procedure to get admitted in those colleges? pls inform me in details about the entrance fee and if there is any entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  3. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  4. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  5. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  6. Reputed colleges which offer M.Sc(Statistics) in West Bengal? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  7. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of West Bengal?
  8. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  9. Recognised colleges in West Bengal for direct admission in B.Sc (Agriculture)? By paying how much donation can I get a direct admission in Renowed college? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course
  11. Details of the various entrance examinations for students aspiring to study graduate course in engineering in India? Details of the private engineering colleges in India?
  12. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  13. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  14. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  15. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  16. Contact details of M.Tech colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  18. List of D.Ed colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admission in these colleges?

25th September 2011, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whwt are the ststistics colleges in west bengal? what is the procedure to get admitted in those colleges? pls inform me in details about the entrance fee and if there is any entrance exam.
Dear friend,

In West Bengal there are some institute provide Statistics course.

The TOP college for Statistics course:-

Indian Statistical Institute - Kolkata, West Bengal

Visva - Santiniketan, West Bengal

St. Xavier`s College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur, West Bengal

Narasinha Dutt College - Howra, West Bengal

Asutosh College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?