20th July 2011, 12:53 PM
shiv reddy

List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks

hellow sir/madam
here i need help that i am in search of commerce college near thane but i got only 57% in 10th i want college of commerece with degree

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  2. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  3. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  4. List of commerce colleges in Thane city and nearby locations?
  5. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student? -- [New]
  6. List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks
  7. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  8. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  9. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
  11. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
  12. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  13. Cut off list for B.M.S. of different colleges?
  14. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  15. Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?
  16. List of Engineering colleges for CSE in Mumbai, Thane and Raigardh(Central) I can apply for? I've secured 61 marks in CET and my state Merit no is 69920(Gen) and University merit no. is 20437
  17. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  18. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks

Respected Sir,

while filling onlyn form we hav to fil 3 forms and is it that we have to fill college name which we want in 2nd form and not in 1st form...in which form form we have to give the college which we give preference??
23rd April 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks

I stay in badlapur Dist. Thane and awaiting SSC result which are the commerce collages near by to my town
28th April 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

which are the good colleges for commers i can get after passing ssc with 50% ?any colleges near thane,mulund,sion and kalyan.
2nd June 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Best collages in thane or nearby for commerce after 12th getting 70% searching best collage with no donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?