14th May 2012, 10:03 AM
sanjaythech

List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

hello sir,
i am a student of b.tech 2nd year in mechanical and i want to know about company name in chandigarh who provide summer traning

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  3. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  5. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  6. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  10. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  11. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  12. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  15. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  16. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  18. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
14th May 2012, 05:14 PM
romi_bal

Thumbs up Re: List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaythech View Post
hello sir,
i am a student of b.tech 2nd year in mechanical and i want to know about company name in chandigarh who provide summer traning
List of companies offering summer training are:

1. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA
2. TATA MOTORS
3. GENERAL MOTORS
4. THERMAX
5. FIAT
6. GEOMATRIX
7. ASHOK LEYLAND
8. BHEL
9. NTPC
10. ISRO
25th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

hello sir,
i am a student of polytechnic 3rd year in mechanical and i want to know about company name in chandigarh who provide summer traning
22nd June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

hello ,
i m student of mba in CGC college gharuan i want summer training for 6 to 8 week in a good company
contect me 9501871313 [email protected]
12th July 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

companies in chandigarh offering training for 2 months for b.tech mechanical students?
3rd September 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

any mechhanical company
3rd October 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of mca..and want to know the list of companies in chandigarh offering summer training
3rd October 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me links of companies that provide industrial training in computer science company in mohali & chandigarh
7th December 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi. Sir i am the student of mechanical and want to know the list of the companies which providing 6months training in chandigarh and mohali
18th January 2013, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

hi sir m the student of mechnical 4th sem and i want to know the name of industries in chandigarh or mohali for summer training plz tell me my email adress is gautamv03@ gmail.com
17th February 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am the student of mechanical 4th sem,,sir I want to 15 days summer training in june 2013 ,so,if u have any idea of company than pls informe me at [email protected]..@
22nd March 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am student of mechanical 4th sem , i want to know the name of company/industries in chd or mohali for summer training plz tell me my email address is [email protected] , thanks
10th April 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.i am student of MBA 3rd sem,i want to do the 6week summer training in information technologies in chd or mohali,pls tell me which companies provide 6 week training for MBA students.My email address is [email protected],thanks
1st May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hello ,
i m student of mba in CGC college Landra i want summer training for 6 to 8 week in a good company
contect me 7696116935 [email protected]
5th May 2013, 09:56 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the Candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream are:-

- Aditya Telecom Solutions
SCO 69, Level-4
Sec- 17 D
Chandigarh,India

- Master Intech Solutions
Sector 65 Scf 24, 2nd Level, Phase Xi,
Mohali

- IQBRI Telecom
SCF-112 Top Floor, Above Vodafone store.
Phase 3B2, Near Chawla Chownk,
Mohali

- Btpu,Chandigarh
81-b, industrial area, phase-5, mohali. contact: rahul nanda
Chandigarh

- Networx TechnologiesChandigarh
SCO-166,Top Floor, Sector 38-C,
Chandigarh

Best of luck......
10th May 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i m so cnfused that where i do my summer training . . .m want to do sch types of companies whoes link in abrod
21st June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default 6 week training in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Civil engeering stream?

hello sir,
i am a student of b.tech 3rd year in Civil engineering and i want to know about company name in chandigarh who provide summer traning for 6 weeks
2nd October 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Indi is vry bad company...
13th October 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am amritshar panjab .and home twon uttrakhand this time is amritshar job hotel sevenstar amritshar roda tran taran.
23rd November 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am the student of mechanical engg 2 year, i want to knw which automobile company is offering a summer training in chandigar,delhi or kolkata.
and i also want to knw their website in which i can apply for the training...
6th January 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has just finished B.Tech final year (ECE ) from MD University and looking for good company to do 6 month project work.

kindly provide list of the companies who can provide industrial training for doing projects.
I am staying in delhi and looking for a training centre in
Noida/Gurgaon or close to delhi.

please send the details name of the company address contact details etc.
23rd April 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am the student of mechanical engg in diploma.i want training in Chandigarh 45days pls tell the name companies or something like this
20th May 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hello dear sir.. i waant to be training in a chandigarh in good mechanical compnies .. plz give meee some suggestion
8th January 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

list of companies in chandigarh offering 6 month industrial training of b.tech for civil stream
10th January 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

list of companies offering 6 month industrial training for candidates of B.tech in civil stream?
2nd October 2015, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 4th year b tech mechanical student . i want 6 month training job . so any job and training in any mechanical company .my name balvant singh yadav.i am study in rimt engineering college punjab my phone no 8591899771
26th April 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
so call me 9872456997
1st May 2016, 12:23 AM
baarsa

List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream.

1.GEOMATRIX
2.ASHOK LEYLAND
3.BHEL
4.NTPC
5.ISRO
6.MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA
7.TATA MOTORS
8.GENERAL MOTORS
9.THERMAX
10.FIAT.
28th May 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ madam
I'm b.tech 3rd year mechanical student .Please provide me list of company for summer training in Rajasthan . E.mail address - [email protected]
28th March 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Mam, I am a student of B.E. (MECHANICAL) 2nd year and i want to have my vocational training from chandigarh can you please tell me about the procedures for applying in any company for vocational training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?