29th September 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?

List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for applying the job? Can someone please answer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to settle in manufacturing engineering side? I have completed B.Tech mechanical engineering
  2. How may I get information regarding engineering companies available in Ahmadabad?
  3. Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering
  4. List of reputed engineering companies in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  6. Pune University Mechanical Enginering 3rd Sem-Manufacturing Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  8. Can instrumentation engineers join robotics? What is their role?
  9. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  10. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  11. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  12. Mechanical design manufacturing indusry list in Pune?
  13. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Product Design & Manufacturing) candidate in Bangalore?
  14. What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is? -- [New]
  15. Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?
  16. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  17. Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in OU(Production Engineering) or JNTUH(Advanced Manufacturing Systems)
  18. Job in jewelery manufacturing unit after M.Tech in Production Engineering?
30th September 2015, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for applying the job? Can someone please answer?
Those candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical or Production Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for get a jobs in Manufacturing companies.

List of the companies are,

1. FossilShale Embedded Technologies (P) Ltd., 13 th Main Rd, Koramangala 1st Block, Teachers Colony, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6570 4210

2. R Maxital Technologies Ltd, 13 th Main Rd, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4093 5319

3. Perspectivehd Design Services Pvt Ltd, #2,1 main,Amarjyothi Layout, Chola Nagar,Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099004 46699

4. UTTEJNA TECHNOLOGIES, Plot no 3, Puttappa Indl Estate, Mahadevapura PO, Off Whitefield Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 093425 29324
30th September 2015, 12:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Companies which deals with manufacturing are :

- Toyota
- Samsung Electronics
- Ford
- Nissan
- Honda
- Sony
- Toshiba
- Pepsi Co
- POSCO
- Inte
- Tata Steel
- Royal Philips Electronics etc..

Yes, being a student of B.E Mechanical Engineer you can apply in any of the company which is mentioned above.

How to apply for a job: All you need to do is visit the official page of your selected company then go to the section of career and fill the relevant details about yourself and also attach your CV and your experience letter if you have. wait for their call. If you are selected then you will be getting a call and then you need to clear following rounds to get a job in any of the above mention company :

- HR ROUND
- GROUP DISCUSSION ROUND
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW ROUND.

Clearing all the three stages will get you a job according to your experience and academic records.
30th September 2015, 01:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get the job in the manufacture department of a mechanical core company and for this you must have some skills for its work as they will also trained you for three months in the department you are going to work but still if you know something about it that is more beneficial for you and company and the companies you can join are-

** Maruti Suzuki

** Honda Motors

** Hero motor Corp.

** Yamaha

** Mahindra

** Ashoka Leyland

** Tata motors

** Ford

** Bajaj motors

** Toyota

** Skoda

** Volkswagen

** Hindustan Aeronautics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?