23rd April 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?

Sir,my son is final year student of b.tech. Me from nit hamirpur.he have a offer from tata motors(5.00 ) & hero motors(5.86) also. Which company will be better for him.

1st May 2014, 07:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?

You are mentioned in the forum that you want to know that which is better job between Tata Motors or Hero Motors. Now I am going to clear your confusion. In India Tata Motors or Hero Motors are the top most companies in listed. So Hero Motors are the companies in which it is a vehicle companies but Tata Motors is a car manufacturer companies.

Differences is Hero Motors is a company which manufacturing the bikes or two wheelers but Tata Motors is the companies in which it manufacturing the car and all four wheeler. But Tata Motors offers high salaried to the candidates who have complete their bachelor degree in automobile engineering with minimum 70 percentage of marks. My opinion is that Tata Motors are the better job in comparison to Hero Motors companies job so it is very difficult to appear the job in both Tata Motors and Hero Motors also.

For tata motors you have to prepared for many things are like group discussion, personal interview, written examination. So have to be prepared well for your increasing your confident level so that you have no problem to appear this examination so always be study well so that you will get the job which you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?