8th May 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering

Sir I have completed My diploma with Manufacturing Engineering can I apply as mechanical engineering in in sail or other government sector

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. Can I apply for diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  9. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  11. How to settle in manufacturing engineering side? I have completed B.Tech mechanical engineering
  12. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  15. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  18. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
9th May 2015, 02:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering

You can do Mechanical engineering after diploma in manufacturing engineering.

You have to apply LEET exam which stands for Lateral entry engineering test.

Education qualification:-

Diploma from a recognized board or university with no backlogs

You should have passed diploma with 60% marks.

If you are eligible for the entrance exam then you will go for B.Tech 2nd year directly.

Your age must not be more than 28 years.

There are some Universities which conduct Entrance test whereas some offers admission directly on the basis of Diploma aggregate.The Entrance test will consist of all the topics which you have studied in your Diploma course.
9th May 2015, 05:20 PM
Parshantsingla

Default Re: Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering

Hey Friend, Yes Of-cos you are able to get admission in Mechanical Engineering and i think you choose a good scope for completed your degree from mechanical engineering i really appreciate this .

- First of all for taking admission in mechanical engineering there are no backlogs in diploma.
- And there is one entrance exam for B.tech. If you give this exam and able to get higher rank.Then there are lot of colleges for counselling means you are eligible for online counselling.
- And in that counselling you have choice for selecting a better college for your education. And you have option for direct admission in 2nd Year of B.tech.

Hope the suggestions helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?