21st March 2011, 04:02 PM
ashish2469

List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab

I Ashish Rattan student of B.Tech 3rd yr.(6th sem) Mechanical Engg. from Punjab Institute Of Engg. & Applied Research, Mohali Punjab. searching for companies who give 6 months training in their industry.

Related Questions:
  1. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  3. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  4. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical student in Noida and Lucknow?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  8. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students?
  10. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  12. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  14. List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?
  15. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P.? -- [New]
  16. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?
  18. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
21st March 2012, 11:38 PM
venkatragha1

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab

HELLO FRIEND,
FIRSTLY,a letter from your branch HOD is required with his sign and stamp and then u can forward it to the companies like:
1.BHEL
2.ONGC
3.MAHINDRA N MAHINDRA
4.EDGE INDIA LTD.
5.YAMHAA INDA
6.JB PLANTS
7.TMT STEEL PLANT
8.MULK GROUP
9.DUTCO INDUSTRIS
SO TRY UR LUCK IN ANY OF THESE COMPANIES AND COME OUT WITH FLYING COLOURS.......
21st March 2012, 11:41 PM
venkatragha1

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab

HELLO DEAR,
AFTER THE NORMAL PROCEDURE OF TAKING A LETTER FROM YOUR HOD THEN FORWARD UR DETAILS TO FOLLOWING COMPANIES:
1.YAMHAA INDA
2.JB PLANTS
3.TMT STEEL PLANT
4.BHEL
5.TMT STEEL PLANT
6.MULK GROUP
7.DUTCO INDUSTRIS
So,try ur luck......hope u come out with flying colours....!!!ALL THE BEST!!!
12th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing btech mba with ME AND MBA IN OPERATION SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT TRAINING OF 45 DAYS
8th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.tech 3rd year(ece), i wanna to do training in 8th sem
so plz tell me which are the companies in which i can do training?
9th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have 17 suplementry so how can i get job after 7th sem
12th August 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the procedure of Summer trining from biginning
12th August 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B'TECH. MECHANICAL, I HAVE 6 SUPPLEMENTRY, SO HOW CAN I GET THE JOB ?
12th February 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a diplomo automobile engineering student in vijayawada.i want industrial training companies offering for us.i am second year student
12th May 2013, 02:09 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish2469 View Post
I Ashish Rattan student of B.Tech 3rd yr.(6th sem) Mechanical Engg. from Punjab Institute Of Engg. & Applied Research, Mohali Punjab. searching for companies who give 6 months training in their industry.

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE TOP COMPANIES AS UNDER :-

1. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA.

2. YAMAHA.

3. B.H.E.L.

4. O.N.G.C.

5. T.M.T STEEL PLANT

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.

18th May 2013, 03:27 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the names of these companies are:-

- MAHINDRA N MAHINDRA

- EDGE INDIA LTD.

- YAMHAA INDA

- JB PLANTS

- TMT STEEL PLANT

- MULK GROUP

- DUTCO INDUSTRIS etc.

Good luck.......
19th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,

i am b.tech 7th sem student i need to do 4 months industrial training in 8th semester. Sir , give me any proper advice me then please reply me on [email protected]
6th September 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing my b-tech degree (7th sem) in mechanical stream from LPU, so how can i apply for the six months training and also mention some of the companies. please reply as soon as possible
16th November 2013, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

i Md.Nadeem wanna know the procedure of six month training in TATA MOTORS in Jamshedpur, my email id is- [email protected]
4th February 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am akash mangla,i am pursuing my b.tech(8th sem.) in mechanical engg. stream from rawal institutions,so how can i apply for the six month industrial training and also mention the
some companies,my e-mail id is [email protected]
8th April 2014, 04:27 PM
sumati_0904

list of companies of mumbai who offering training to production engineer student
23rd August 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I want 6 th month training .
I'm mechanical engineer of NCR area.
Please help me...

Contact Details:-
Phone no. 9813167766
Email ID [email protected]
1st October 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hlo mam,i am pursuing b.tech cse 7th sem and i want to take a training in php in 8th sem,so you tell me which companies or institute are give me a 6th month training with giving internship?my email id:[email protected]
30th October 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech(mech) 7th sem student with no backlogs...how can i get job undergoing as trainee in 8th sem.my agregate marks is 72% till 6th sem.
2nd November 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i am student of electronics & communication in seventh sem. Ineed list of company in ahmedabad,gandhinager providing training of final sem
2nd November 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student (ec).i need list of companies providing unpaid training at ahmedabad and gandhinagar.
27th September 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 7th sem of mechanical branch so i would to intern myself in good companies.please suggest me the best companies for internship.
30th March 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering , plz tell me companies offering 2 months industrial training in mohali, chandigarh and Panchkula.
e-mail- [email protected]
17th July 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing btech mechanical engineering.can any tell me about the companies which offering 6 months internship in any part of South India (mostly from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)..if any send me the mail...my mail Id is "[email protected]".or reply me here
28th July 2017, 12:16 PM
sm2345110

Smile Re: List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab

I think you should go for the CETPA Infotech and getting the 6 months training about given branch.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?