19th October 2010, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?

i'm a student of b. tech civil engg. tezpur univ. 2nd year. i wud like to know which companies will be best for summer industrial training for civil engg. in delhi and NCR region.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer Training for 6th Semester Civil Engineering students? -- [New]
  2. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  3. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  4. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  5. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?
  7. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  8. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  10. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  11. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  12. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  13. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  16. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  17. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  18. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
21st October 2010, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?

There are lots of companies offering summer internship training around Delhi. Now a day it is not hard to find internship. Government undertakings as well as private companies offer internship program for engineers. Being a civil engineer whatever you have learnt till second year of your engineering is not sufficient to fully work as a engineer. So the advice to you is to start as a site supervisor with a small time contractor or a builder from where you can learn the practical aspect of the work completely. Some companies around Delhi are Sieghart Engineers And Steel Detailers Pvt. Ltd., The Grid, New Delhi, Danish Constructions, New Delhi, Fankaar Interiors Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, Genesis Techno Build, New Delhi, Raj Construction Company, Virender Khanna & Associates, New Delhi
27th October 2010, 11:32 AM
Prashant Kumar Gangwar

Default Re: Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?

hello i'm student of civil engineering 3rd year from Sam higginbottom institute of agriculture,science and technology; allahabad (Deemed-University) ALLAHABAD formerly allahabad agriculrue institute
3rd November 2010, 08:40 PM
megha ram singh

In Delhi & NCR there are many companies which offers summer training. in Delhi one can have training in DCE and other institutes and in NCR one can get trainig in industries which provide summer training.
3rd January 2011, 02:45 AM
riteshranjan09

hello .....i am ritesh ranjan ..........now studying in cochin university of science and technology ,now i am in 3rd year with civil branch.want to do summer training for 1 month .but i could not able to find the company for this.please ,any one tell me which company is good for this.and what's the process to do training there ........please reply......i am waiting for ur reply
6th January 2011, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

hello......I am s 3rd year civil engg student from SGSITS, Indore. I wish to do a summer intership (in the month of may and june) Kindly send the information regarding procedure, eligibilty & requirements....
awaiting for response
21st January 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hello to all,
this is DANISH ALI BAZMI a 3RD yearr student in civil engineering from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA.
as all i know that summer training is to be done during the month of jun-july 2011...
.i am pretty unsure as to how can i seearch for compnies for the same.
i would prefer the company to be in delhi or NCR.
plzzz help me out as i m in a great dilemma as what to do...
3rd February 2011, 03:26 AM
sonia lal

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha ram singh View Post
In Delhi & NCR there are many companies which offers summer training. in Delhi one can have training in DCE and other institutes and in NCR one can get trainig in industries which provide summer training.

i m sonia lal, student of b.tech(civil)engineering ,2nd year. i m really very much interested in doing the 2 months training programe during my vacations i.e from may to july. so kindly inform me about the companies providing the training programe in to my email id .i.e. [email protected]
10th February 2011, 05:19 PM
diego
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia lal View Post
i m sonia lal, student of b.tech(civil)engineering ,2nd year. i m really very much interested in doing the 2 months training programe during my vacations i.e from may to july. so kindly inform me about the companies providing the training programe in to my email id .i.e. [email protected]
All the companies have training slots with them,you need to contact them through your college( department) or you can also use personal contacts.. family contacts,it would be much easier.
Now coming companies The world of civil engineering encompasses a number of fields
like 1.Structural Engineering
2.consturction engineering
3. Transportation Engineer
4.Site Planning and Development
5.Architectural Engineer
Different companies specialize in different fields some are reality companies, some are contruction companies, some only engage in infrastructure.
you can choose from the list below ::
1.L&T-definitely one of the most versatile and biggest and beat one in India with projects in almost all fields Infra,housing ..
2.Hindustan Construction Company
3.DLF Group
4.Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
5.National Highways Authority of India ( NHAI )
6.Shapoorji Pallonji Group
7.Tata Projects
8.Jaypee India Limite
9.Gammon India Ltd
10.IVRCL
http://www.indiacatalog.com/web_dire...struction.html
15th February 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i mant to do trainig during my summer vacation.i am a 3rd year civil engg. student. would u help me?
27th February 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for 2 months summer training in delhi metro rail corp.(DMRC)
9th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for 2 months summer training in delhi metro rail corp.(DMRC)
12th March 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am student of b.tech civil engg. 2nd year by U.P.T.U Lucknow of arrybhatt college engineering.plese help me for NCR training becuse ,i live in noida.
16th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am student of m.tech environmental engg. 2nd sem by BIT mesra ranchi. i have to to do project(thesis) for one year. plese help me for NCR training.
25th March 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hello .....i am rahul kumawat ..........now studying inSir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur (raj.),now i am in 3rd year (6 sem) with civil branch.want to do summer training for 1 month .but i could not able to find the company for this.please ,any one tell me which company is good for this.and what's the process to do training there ........please reply......i am waiting for ur reply.
25th March 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hello .....i am rahul kumawat ..........now studying inSir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur (raj.),now i am in 3rd year (6 sem) with civil branch.want to do summer training for 1 month .but i could not able to find the company for this.please ,any one tell me which company is good for this.and what's the process to do training there ........please reply......i am waiting for ur reply.
3rd April 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

is there anyone who answers the questions asked
8th April 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

plz inform for summer training in DMRC....
plz post....
in lot of need
11th April 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can smbdy plz suggest n pass on a link fo Summer Training in Delhi/Noida/G Noida afta completin 2nd yr B Tech frm IT trade..??
19th April 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

hellosir i m a student of b.tech 4th semester(civil engg.) and searching for summer internship
if anyone is able to help me
plz help me i m very much puzzled
my e mail id: [email protected]
21st April 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha ram singh View Post
hello sir. my name is nishoo maan a student of b. tech from rtu kota.my branch is civill engg. and searching for summar traning for 1 month but i could not able for find the company. plz help me.
my email id;
[email protected]
plz rply.
21st April 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. i m nishoo maan a studant of b.tech 3rd year (civil engg.) from rtu kota.i want to do summer training for 1 month but i could not able to find the company for this. plz tell me the process to do training and the company which is best for me.
plz rply.
my email id is: [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of b.tech civil 1st year and i want to know the the companies of my field for the training .
24th April 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hello, i am veerta singh a second year architecture student from smvdu.katra i want to do summer training for 2 months. i'l be highly obliged if you suggest me some of the architects in delhi and ncr region
regards
veerta singh
26th May 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m manish architecture student of 1yr ..wanted to do summer training .....
[email protected]
11th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Im a btech student civil branch.completed my 3rd. I wana do summer training in noida.pls help.
25th October 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I m student diploma in civil engineering 4th semester. I want to trining in south delhi.
28th November 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I want 6 mnth training after complted my b.tech 7th sem dueto university scheam plz tell me
23rd April 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Everyone I am a student of 2nd yr B.E. civil engineering at MBM ENGINEERING COLLEGE jodhpur. I want to persue my summer training in delhi/NCR .Help me which company offer enternship for civil engineers. mob-8766015222,8595464958....Email [email protected]
3rd October 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi im student of second year civill engg..i want job related to civil engg in delhi,u have job then u call me 08600831517 ...
21st December 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I m student diploma in civil engineering 4th semester i want to summer training in delhi mob- 09568603468
18th February 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sr i am student of civil engineering of 2year from srm university ncr campus and i want to do training in this sumer vacation so please suggest me some company in Ncr
9th March 2014, 08:37 AM
amit singh rathour

i am a student of b.tech 2nd year in civil engineering . i want to doing summer training after completion of 4 semster
email id: [email protected]
6th April 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M STUDENT OF CIVIL ENGG DIPLOMA STUDENT IN POLYTECHNIC OF 2 ND YEAR HOW CAN I APPLY FOR TRNNING .
26th April 2014, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

My name is Md Yamin Sulemani
student of civil engineering 2nd year
from IIMT GROUP COLLEGE
GREATER NOIDA.

I would like to do training in my summer vacations in Delhi.
so please reply me all details about the company

mobile: 09136362607
e-mail: [email protected]
29th April 2014, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

My name is Naresh kamboj. I am pursuing B.Tech civil engg from satyug darshan technical campus. I would like to do training in my summer vacation. Plz give me details of some companies which are best for training. Mob no. 08588053393 e-mail:- [email protected] Thank you!!!!!!!!
4th May 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Please Help me

I virender Kumar. I doing / pursing Diploma( 5th sem) in Civil engineering from Istitution of civil engineers (INDIA). I want to Construction Training in Summer Vacation (holidays). Please give me a Detailed about any training company n govt Training.. Mobile Number - 8527240767/[email protected] in Delhi NCR or South Delhi.
18th June 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

I am Mayank Nagar ..........Now studying in GNIOT Greater Noida ,Now I am in 2nd year with civil branch. I want to do summer training for 45 days . But I could not able to find the company for this. please ,any one tell me which company is good for this. and what's the process to do training there ........please reply......i am waiting for ur reply sir.....
16th March 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student of diploma civil engg. Rimt ploticnic college. 2nd year. i wud like to know which companies will be best for summer industrial training for civil engg. in delhi and NCR region.[/QUOTE]
11th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of civil engg. LLRMPC ajitwal moga
5t semi( 3rd year) . I would like to know which companies will be best for summer industrial training for civil engg.
In Delhi and NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?