15th December 2016, 10:55 AM
Gaurav Shukla 123

Which Government colleges in India offers BE or B.Tech in Printing Technology? How can I get admission the college?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Printing Technology and I now I want to pursue BE or B.Tech in the same stream from a Government college so I want to know which Government colleges in India offers BE or B.Tech in Printing Technology? How can I get admission the college? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges in India offers B.Tech in Printing Technology through lateral entry? How can I get admission in the college?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  4. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  5. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  6. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  7. What are the various job opportunities in government sector?
  8. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  9. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  10. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  11. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  12. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  13. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  15. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  16. Government printing press jobs?
  17. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  18. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
26th July 2017, 11:20 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which Government colleges in India offers BE or B.Tech in Printing Technology? How can I get admission the college?

Eligibility for B.E/B.Tech in printing technology:-

Student must have passed 12th with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Some reputed universities conduct their own entrance exam to get admission.

List of entrance exams for B.E/B.tech in printing technology:-

JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination Main)
BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test)
Orissa JEE (Orissa Joint Entrance Examination
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)
APIIT NAT (National Aptitude Test)
MHT CET (Maharashtra’s Common Entrance Test)

List of best B.E/B.Tech printing technology colleges:-

Guru Jambheshwar university of science and technology
Hisar , Haryana

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Pune ,Maharashtra

Anna university
Chennai ,Tamil Nadu

Jadavpur university
Kolkata,WestBengal

SIES Graduate school of technology
Mumbai ,Maharashtra

Savitribai Phule Pune university
Pune ,Maharashtra

VPGR institute of technology
Chennai ,Tamil Nadu

Somany institute of technology and management
Rewari,Haryana

Institute of printing technology
Pune ,Maharashtra

Job profiles:-

Manager
Marketing manager
Printing trainee engineer
Computer executive
Technical writer
Software engineer

Employment areas:-

Printing and mailing
Cloud technology
Colleges
Universities
Textile company
28th July 2017, 11:50 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Government colleges in India offers BE or B.Tech in Printing Technology? How can I get admission the college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav Shukla 123 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Printing Technology and I now I want to pursue BE or B.Tech in the same stream from a Government college so I want to know which Government colleges in India offers BE or B.Tech in Printing Technology? How can I get admission the college? Please answer as soon as possible.
Candidate as you have done diploma and want to do B.TECH in printing technology then you can apply for the lateral entry scheme to get admission in B.TECH.In lateral entry scheme the B.TECH degree for diploma holder candidate is reduced to 3 years.

LIST OF COLLAGES OFFER B.TECH IN PRINTING TECHNOLOGY:-

1). Guru Jambheswar University of Science and Technology.Hisar(Haryana).

2). Institute of Printing Technology IPT. Pune(Maharastra).

3). VPGR Institute of Technology.Chennai(Tamil Nadu).

4). University of Calicut.Calicut(Kerala).

5). Somany Institute of Technology and Management SITM.Rewari(Haryana).

So these are the Institutes which offers B.TECH in printing technology.

ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR B.TECH IN PRINTING TECHNOLOGY:-

> CET (Combined Entrance Test).

> APIIT NET(National Eligibility Test).

> JEE(Joint Enterance Exam).

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?