7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?

Sir,
I want list of companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata. I'm a student of Civil branch and want to get my training done in Kolkata only.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  3. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  8. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  9. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  10. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  11. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  12. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  14. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  16. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  18. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
9th October 2015, 02:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want list of companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata. I'm a student of Civil branch and want to get my training done in Kolkata only.
List of the companies for training for B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Kolkata:-

1. Centre for Electronics Test Engineering, ERTL(E) Campus, DN Block, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2367 4045

2. Air Technical Training Institute, VIP Rd, Kaikhali, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2525 0116

3. George Telegraph Training Institute, 136, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street, Bow Bazaar
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2227 9774

4. International Institute For Advanced Training on Control & Automation
DA-169, SALT LAKE, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2334 7326
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?