20th June 2011, 09:09 PM
lingrajpatil

Are there any companies offering internship or projects? I am studying in 3rd year Civil

Hi, i am studying 3rd year civil and i wanna know are there any companies offering internship on training or projects reply soon......since i am running shortage of days ,only 1 month is remaining for me..so reply soon

3rd August 2015, 01:41 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any companies offering internship or projects? I am studying in 3rd year Civil

There are a plenty number of companies are there who provides training fascility to "CIVIL ENGINEERING" students.One of the true fact about the "civil engineering" stream is that there is great scope in future.
Every office needs some building to operate its function
So wherever there is a development there will a requirement of Civil Engineer and this branch has become one of the major branch of engineering.
In this branch there is alot of thing are there to learn and to do practical.
If you wants to do summer training then you will have to decide the field of interest in this branch.Once you decide the area of interest you will find the right comapny also.

Some of the areas for the Civil Engineering student are as below :-

Bridge Construction,Architecture,Map designing,CAD,Audio Visual room designing,Research analyst,Business analyst and many more are there.

Hope you will definitely find the best and suitable area for you.
Some of the companies who used to provide training on the above areas are as below:-

lARSON AND TURBO,
RELIANCE INFRSTRUCTURE LTD,
NAGARJUNA CONSTRUCTION LTD,
DMRC,
BMRC,
TATA STEEL,
BOSCH,
MAHAGUN CONSTRUCTION,
DFL PVT LTD,
SURYA CONSTRUCTION LTD,
SKY LINE,
GOLF LINK CONSTRUCTION LTD,
SUPERTECH,
BIRLA CONSTRUCTION LTD,

Some of the government companies also provide summer training facility in Civil engineering and the names are as below:--->>

NTPC,INDIAN ROAD AND TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT, HIGHWAY AUTHORITY OF INDIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?