12th June 2013, 04:20 PM
yogeshbhatti

How can I take admission in Journalism in Gujarat University?

my brother is completed his 12 th arts & he wants to take admission in journalism in gujrat uni. plese sugest us how to get admission in that course.

Related Questions:
  1. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  2. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  3. Gujarat University, Masters In Journalism Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University? -- [New]
  6. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  7. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  8. How to do masters in mass communication?
  9. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  10. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  15. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  16. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  17. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  18. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
23rd March 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Journalism in Gujarat University?

I am in 12 the science B group and what I have to do to get admission in journalism college? What kind of education I need?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?