29th June 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?

list of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students as i have to do internship

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  4. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  5. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply? -- [New]
  6. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  7. List of companies offering internships for Mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  8. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  10. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  12. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  13. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  14. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  15. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  16. Companies offering internships in South Africa?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for mechanical engineers
  18. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad?
1st July 2011, 12:42 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?

hey,
companies offering internship for mechanical students are:
1>ongc
2>BHEl
3>ntpc
4>bel
5>L&T
good luck
4th August 2011, 12:17 AM
subrat1993

Default Re: List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?

hey i am pritam kumar kundu.........
i am pursuing my engineering at national institute of techonology,rourkela in econd year.........
how can i get summer internship and how to apply for it?
pleasetell the details............
4th August 2011, 12:19 AM
subrat1993

Smile Re: List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?

hey i am pritam kumar kundu.........
i am pursuing my engineering at national institute of techonology,rourkela in econd year.........
how can i get summer internship and how to apply for it?
please tell the details............
12th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

in which year starting internship
12th August 2011, 10:21 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

List of some companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students are given below.

*)BHEl

*)NTPC

*)ONGC

*)SAIL

*)L&T
14th August 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering in 2006. After that i joined to engineering dude to some personnel problem i discontinued engineering . I need a job in mechanical industries please provide me the list of industries that offer jobs in bangalore
4th September 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How can i get a summer internship at ntpc ?i m a 2nd yr mechanical engg student in nit durgapur.
13th September 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

which companies in pune provides an industrial training to third year mechanical students?
17th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: list of iron factories in delhi having hearth furnace?
want to do training from there ?
i am student of diploma in mechanical engineering 2nd year from G.P. Pant polytechnic ,Okhla ,New Delhi
11th March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech how can i get summer internship in mechanical company
8th May 2012, 02:29 AM
santosh.mitpune

hi,
sir i m in 3rd yrs,i want to join summer internship. i have got 63% in mech engg.
plz tell me summer internship in automobile in pune and tell me name of company and process on my email id.
bye
26th September 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
sir i'm chirag jain in jaipur institute of engg. tech. clg jaipur i'm in 3rd yr mechanical student i want to summer internship from any company so plg tell me about this matter that i apply in any company plg tell me on my email id {[email protected]} apply for best company & i got agreecate 77% in three semester (1st 2nd 3rd) so plg inform me on my email id
Thanks !
27th September 2012, 01:16 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many companies which will offer Internships for Mechanical Engineering students.But here are the name of some leading companies
After completing the training you will have a great future

LIST OF COMPANIES :

All the best............
28th September 2012, 03:10 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear There,

The Companies Offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students are :

* BHEL

* ONGC

* NTPC

* Larsen & Toubro

* SAIL

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
10th October 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am student of second year from Siddaganga Institute of Technology. I want to go for summer internship in government companies in Bangalore. Please help me that what are the procedures for joining..?
21st December 2012, 05:16 PM
sumamech

hi sir...i'm 3rd year mechanical branch...i want to do intership..how to apply plz tel me..
25th March 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am harish 2nd year mechanical i am interested to do internship program in vizag steel plant or in bhel . please help me how to apply for it .
25th March 2013, 06:38 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students-----------

1.NTPC
2.BHEL
3.SAIL
4.ONGC
5.Larsen & Toubro
6.BEL
7.BSNL
8.IOCL
9.ISRO.

Hope the information helps for you....................
23rd June 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

please let us know how to apply for these companies you have mentioned above???
11th July 2013, 02:01 PM
sandeep.raut

Smile Re: List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?

Hello Sir/Madam
my self Sandeep V. Raut, I have completed by B.E. in Mechanical Engg. from K.D.K.C.E. Nagpur(2008-2012) and now pursuing M.Tech (CAD/CAM) from Symbiosis Institute of Technology(Pune). The reason behind to contact you is that if your company have vacancies for internship and if you allow me to send my resume to your company for those vacancies then i would like to work as a intern for your company.
I m wating for your reply.
thank you sir/madam
16th September 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am 3rd yr eng student from mechanical...wil u tell me the information about summer internship in ntpc???
21st September 2013, 03:30 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

The Mechanical engineering is one of the mother branches,You can go for internship for some companies, Such as :-

There is a very well known national level core company named:Power Industry.

Besides this

Hindustan Motors Ltd

Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Royal Enfield Ltd

Ashok Leyland Ltd,Ennore

Bhusan power steel

Tractor and farm Equipment (TAFE)

Tube Investment of India Ltd

Jindal Steel

best of luck................
23rd September 2013, 12:48 AM
md murad reza

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
list of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students as i have to do internship
to associate with one of the leading
28th September 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I am third year mech student n want to join internship in pune for one month what to do?
17th November 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i'm 3rd year mechanical student wanted to do internship in any one of the best core companies in India...
can anyone suggest me how to approach for those companies........
17th November 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hiee sir i"m B.Taraka suraj of 3rd year mechanical branch...i want to do intership..how to apply for the best central government or best private organisations
27th November 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i contact this companies for internship? and is there any eligibility criteria?
15th December 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hai i want to know there is a chance to do internship in government compensates???????

can you suggest me some companies pleaseeeeeee
23rd December 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am student of third year mechanical engineering and want to do internship,plz tell me the companies and their eligibilty criteria on [email protected].
9th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default NTPC company IN mumbai Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?

Dear sir
i am student of 2nd year ME (B.TECH) and want to do intership , (15 jun to july)plz tell me the vacancy
email - himanshuvishwakarma99@gmail .com
24th March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi every one
i m in second year of eng and wana do internship
can any1 suggest me some good company???
21st April 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am in 2 year mechanical engineering, so please give your suggestion for my trainning
4th April 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am third year mechanical engineering student, want to do intership in pune. so suggest some companies which can give mi intership in june jully......
3rd March 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m third year mechanical engineering student, i want to do internship in ahmedabad,so please suggest companies which offer internships...
20th March 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY MECHANICAL COMPANY FOR INTERSHIP IN RAJSTHAN
27th July 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have compeleted B.Tech in mechanical engineering. I am looking for internship anywhere in india. If you have any update kindly inform us.
email id - [email protected]
Thanks,
Prabhat Verma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?