1st July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing training for Computer Science students in Nagpur?

Hi......I am a Computer Science student and I want to know the companies which are providing training in Nagpur.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students? -- [New]
  2. Which are the companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech computer science engineering?
  3. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  4. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  5. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  6. Which companies in Nagpur provides industrial training to polytechnic students?
  7. Companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science students?
  8. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  9. List of computer Training Institutes For Pro E In Nagpur?
  10. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  11. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  12. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  13. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  14. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  15. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  17. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
29th October 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing training for Computer Science students in Nagpur?

what are the job prospects to Info-Tech. student apart from programming ?
15th April 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing training for Computer Science students in Nagpur?

i am from nagpur but am studying in comibatoure and your college has provided inplant training ...
so if any companies there or your company is in taking diploma students for inplant traning so jsut contact me on ma mail.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?