21st January 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies that recruit students having less than 60% marks in 12th?

please give me the name of all software companies which doesn't ask 60% criteria to be fulfilled in 12th std...
please send me the details

Related Questions:
24th March 2015, 04:04 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of IT companies that recruit students having less than 60% marks in 12th?

I would like to inform you that being a 12+ passed student will not lead you to get a job in a IT sector as the minimum qualification which is required is B.TECH degree with minimum 60% from a recognized college.

Yes you will be getting a job after 12+ but in BPO sector not in a IT sector . so if you really want to see yourself in a top position then i would suggest you to please complete your minimum education which Graduation degree .

There are manu IT companies which will hire you for IT jobs after your completion of B.TECH degree which includes :

> > IBM

> > INFOSYS

> > CMC LTD

> > TCS

> > WIPRO

> > INTEL etc..

The recruitment is done either in two ways : Of campus and also In campus. so you need to be alert about the dates of recruitment by the above mention IT comapnies.

The selection procedure usually follows three round :

1. Aptitude test
2.Group Discussion Round
3.Personal Interview .

You need to clear all the rounds and according to your capability you will be getting job.
29th July 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies that recruit students having less than 60% marks in 12th?

My 10th percentage is 65% and my 12th percentage is 43.4% and i done my b.tech in computer science the over all percentage is 67.8 % can you tell me what are the company that recruit that type of candidate . But my through out carrier i.e average of 10th , 12th , and b.tech is more than 60% so plz tell me the list of company that recruit that type of candidate
13th November 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Which company allows to applicate got 50% in pc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?