13th August 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?

hi,
i finished graduate in electronics and communication engineering . Now i am staying in chennai for search job, please give core related companies list and how to apply these companies and also companies email IDs

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies? -- [New]
  2. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  3. Can you please let me know the list of ECE core subjects and the private companies?
  4. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  5. Are there any companies for me in which I can get after scoring 66.6% in 10th?
  6. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  7. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  9. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Electronics stream?
  10. List of core companies in AP where I could get admission after B.Tech EEE?
  11. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  12. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  13. List of Core Companies for EEE candidates in India?
  14. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  15. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to get Job in Core Companies pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  17. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  18. What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?
14th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?

See, its not that ECE does not has scope. let me tell about the various scope of this branch could let you in-

>> Big software giants like Infosys,
TCS and
Wipro
take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they will teach you in their training.

>> Also, you will have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like
Ericsson and
Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.

>> Also, there are many opportunities in the government sector. Many PSU's like
NTPC
BEL
CEL
BHEL
BDL

etc are the one which recruit the electronics graduates. SO, you can try in these companies as well.
1st July 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hi,

I have completed ece am interested to work in core company should i have to complete any courses can you please guide me.
21st August 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.e ece gratuate.i want to job in core company chennai and salary respect 10,000 pm
13th May 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am done be in the stream of ece, I need a job in Coimbatore,can u please give some companies details and how to apply for that jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?