19th December 2011, 05:33 PM
bmk_kris

After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?

Hi, I am pursing my B.E in electronics and communication,will you please guide me that in which company i should suits me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Job in Telecom Company being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  3. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  4. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  5. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. How to join M.Tech course in Dubai/London? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication in India
  8. How to join M.Tech course in Dubai/London? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication in India
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in best IT/EC company for Electronics and Communication student in India?
  10. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  11. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  12. How to join MBA after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 63%
  13. Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  14. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  15. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  16. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  17. What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication
  18. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
19th December 2011, 10:46 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?

dear friend,
After pursuing B.tech in ECE field you can go for jobs in PSU's like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BSNL
4.ECIL
5.BEL
6.GAIL
7.RRB
8.NTPC
9.ONGC
10.SAIL

etc..

You can go for any of them.
All the best.
20th December 2011, 08:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?

After B.E in electronics and communication you can join in public sector firms like BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BARC, etc. These firms conduct written test and interview for recruitment. Some of these companies even consider GATE score for recruitment. You can also join in private companies like Intel, Sony, Philips, Samsung, etc. You can also join telecom companies like Reliance, BSNL, MTNL, etc. Software companies also recruit the candidates completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication. Some of these companies are Wipro, Infosys, IBM, TataElxie, etc.
31st January 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% marks in B.E(ece).i am doing my final sem.what is good for me.can i go any further studies or search for job.
31st January 2012, 06:07 PM
vimal34

dear friend,

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BSNL
4.ECIL
5.BEL
6.GAIL
7.RRB
8.NTPC
9.ONGC
10.SAIL
etc..

All the best.
31st January 2012, 06:12 PM
ashok73

dear friend,

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BSNL
4.ECIL
5.BEL
6.GAIL
7.RRB
8.NTPC
9.ONGC
10.SAIL
etc..

All the best.
31st January 2012, 06:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?

Hi

Electronics and Communication is the top course in the world today. Its in every field and so most of the students who are engineering aspirants choose this stream.

ECE - Electronics and Communication is basically composed to two streams i.e Electronics and Communication.

Now if any student is graduation in this stream, then finding a job in the core companies would be a tough challenge.

However some of the Core ECE Companies which you may join are :

NTPC
ISRO
BSNL
Airtel
Reliance Communications
NHPC
BHEL
BEL
Samsung India
Sony India
Haier
Bluestar
Nokia
L.G
Videocon
Siemens
HCL
Wipro VLSI
etc.

However its not easy to get a job in these companies as usually they prefer experienced candidates.

You can try in the IT Companies to get a start to your career, and then later on you may change and enter your core arena.

You can look for jobs in Infosys, HCL, TCS, Accenture, Syntel, Cognizant, Wipro, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best.
31st January 2012, 06:31 PM
prafvik

gO FOR PSUs such as BHEL
BEL
NTPC
IOCL
WCL
or do any short term courses like Embedded systems, VLSI CDAC, CCNA and get good job
Good Luck
31st January 2012, 06:39 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmk_kris View Post
Hi, I am pursing my B.E in electronics and communication,will you please guide me that in which company i should suits me
You can Join Core companies of ECE

Those are as follows......

1.Bharti Airtel Ltd.
2. Aircel
3.Idea
4.Spice
5.Vodafone
6.Virgin India
7.Tata Indicom
8.Reliance
9.Infocomm Connect
10. Ping
11.Shyam Telecom ....

The name of such companies are as follows…..

1.Wipro
2.Infosys
3.HCLTechnologies
4 CTS
5.TCS
6.Tech Mahindra
5.Capgemini
6.BirlaSoft
7.Globallogic
8.Honeywell
9. Microsoft
10. Google

You can also do CDAC courses, which will help you in getting better jobs.The courses of CDAD that suits you are as follows...........

Advanced Course in Bioinformatics (ACB)

The main objective of this course is to provide an insight into the value of rapid access to scientific information for education and research purposes. This course is jointly offered by C-DAC & IICT.

Certificate Course in Digital and Analog VLSI Design (CDAD)

C-DAC and JNT University has launched a Certificate Course in Digital and Analog VLSI Design (CDAD) with emphasis on Digital and Analog CMOS circuit design, VLSI design flows, Verification and Testing. This course is effective in providing potential engineers with exposure to both front-end and back-end processes in VLSI Design. This course is jointly offered by C-DAC & JNT University.

Certificate Course on Networking & System Security (CNSS)

In today's highly networked environment, securing the organization's information is of paramount importance by providing confidentiality, Integrity and availability to the computer systems and networks. This course is jointly offered by C-DAC & JNT University

Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Software Technology (FPGDST)

FPGDST is a one-year, full-time advanced diploma course which imparts rigorous training in the complete software development process. This course is aimed at providing fresh or experienced graduates an opportunity to pursue further education in the field of software technology. This course is offered at CDAC Mumbai (Kharghar) and Electronics City, Bengaluru.

Post-Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)

PGDIS is a six-month, part-time diploma course available at the CDAC Mumbai (Juhu) and Electronics City, Bengaluru. The main objective of this course is to groom experts in the field of Information Security for taking up responsibilities such as Security Professional/ Security Analyst/ Network & System Administrator/Security Auditor/Ethical hackers and to facilitate candidates in taking industry certification exams. This course is offered at CDAC Mumbai (Juhu) and Electronics City, Bengaluru.
31st January 2012, 06:42 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

As you are B.Tech. student so I think it is just beginning of your life.After B.Tech. you can do a lot of thing :

1. Go for higher studies,
2. Find a job.

1. Go for higher studies ::

After B.Tech. you can go for higher studies like :

* MCA, it is a good option to you and related to your subject,
* MBA, I think after MCA you can attempt for MBA which have a bright future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech and also if
you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

2. Find a job :

After BCA you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech Mahindra
* IBM etc.
* N.T.P.C.
* O.N.G.C.
* Indian Army/Navy/ Air Force
* B.H.E.L.
* B.S.N.L.
* D.R.D.O.

all the best.
31st January 2012, 06:49 PM
anlakshmi

After completion of your B.E, you can go to join public sectors like as
ISRO
BSNL
BEL
DRDO
ECIL
SAIL
RRB
NTPC etc..
You can choose any one..
All the best!
31st January 2012, 07:20 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant

Nice to see that you are pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering. There is huge career prospects in this Field.

-Well there is a Huge demand of ECE graduates as number of vacancies are more in comparison with other Engg. branch.Lots of Government, Private & MNC's jobs are available for you.

Government sector recruiting ECE graduates
-------------------------------------------

• ISRO[Indian Space Research Organization]
  • BEL[Bharat Electronics Limited]
  • ECIL[Electronics Corporation India Limited]
  • DRDO[Defence Research and Development Organisation]
  • BSNL JTO[Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officers]
  • Indian Railways
  • CDS[Combined Defence Service]
  • SAIL[Steel Authority of India Limited]
  • GAIL[Gas Authority of India Limited]
  • HAL[Hinustan Aeronautics Limited]
  • NTPC[National Thermal Power Corporation]
  • ONGC[Oil and Natural Nas Commission Limited]
  • IES[Indian Engineering Service]
  • IAS/IPS, PCS
& many more.

Private sector recruiting ECE graduates
--------------------------------------

• TCS
  • CTS
  • INFOSYS
  • HCL
  • SATYAM
  • ACCENTURE
  • IBM
  • ACCENTURE
  • WIPRO
  • MICROSOFT
  • AIRTEL
  • AIRCEL
  • VODAFONE
  • IDEA
  • TATA COMMUNICATION SERVICES
  • RELIANCE
& many more.

Other sector recruiting ECE graduates
-------------------------------------

• Tech support
  • BPO/KPO
  • Call centers
  • Bank

etc.
31st January 2012, 07:34 PM
22prakash

Hi......
After BE you can join following companies......
HPCL, BPCL, ONGC, GAIL, TCIL, SAIL, BHEL, ELECTRICITY Board, BSNL, Power Grid, RRB and many more......

All the best
31st January 2012, 07:36 PM
mani_baban

Hi

Electronics and Communication is the top course in the world today. Its in every field and so most of the students who are engineering aspirants choose this stream.

ECE - Electronics and Communication is basically composed to two streams i.e Electronics and Communication.

Now if any student is graduation in this stream, then finding a job in the core companies would be a tough challenge.

However some of the Core ECE Companies which you may join are :

NTPC
ISRO
BSNL
Airtel
Reliance Communications
NHPC
BHEL
BEL
Samsung India
Sony India
Haier
Bluestar
Nokia
L.G
Videocon
Siemens
HCL
Wipro VLSI
etc.

However its not easy to get a job in these companies as usually they prefer experienced candidates.

You can try in the IT Companies to get a start to your career, and then later on you may change and enter your core arena.

You can look for jobs in Infosys, HCL, TCS, Accenture, Syntel, Cognizant, Wipro, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best.
31st January 2012, 07:54 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Hi,

For ECE candidates there are many job offers in both the private and govt sectors.

Coming to govt you can go with the following:

DRDO

ISRO

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

GAIL..etc

And software companies such as :

Wipro

Infosys

TCS

IBM.etc

All the best........
14th April 2012, 05:32 PM
neat_raw

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?