1st July 2010, 10:59 AM
chrrr

List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years

I want to take admission for part time as I have done BE in electrical engg . and currently working in SS and i have experience for 2 yrs

so for which courses i should apply and which course will be fruitful to me

And also suggest colleges in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  2. Can I do part time B.Tech having 2 and half years experience after Diploma in Mechanical?
  3. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  4. List of institutes offering part time course in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  6. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  7. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  8. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  9. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  13. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  14. Management course of PGDM after having 5 years of experience in Valve industry and have done Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  16. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  17. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  18. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
13th March 2012, 07:29 PM
Shariharidas

Default Re: List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrrr View Post
I want to take admission for part time as I have done BE in electrical engg . and currently working in SS and i have experience for 2 yrs

so for which courses i should apply and which course will be fruitful to me

And also suggest colleges in Mumbai.

Hi Friend,

I you love continue your studies in the same field electrical, then you may select part-time MTECH.

I shall explain the details below.

Duration: 3 years (Semester System)
Programme Mode- Regular

Eligibility Criteria

(Qualifying Exam)
(for Indian applicants)

Pass with 60% aggregate in BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunication) or M.Sc Physics or equivalent.
OR
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunication/ Electronics) or M.Sc Physics or equivalent with GATE qualified.
OR
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunication/ Electronics) or M.Sc Physics or equivalent subject to valid score in LPU NEAT - PG 2012

Admission Criteria
(for Indian applicants)

Merit in qualifying examination, subject to eligibility criteria.

DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING will be a good option for you to get part time jobs. better to search colleges near to your job area\

Thanks!
Shari
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?