13th October 2014, 08:24 PM
Kaustubh Tole

List of different engineering entrance exams after 12th in Maharashtra?

I want list of different Engineering entrance exam after 12 held in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th?
  2. List of the entrance exams after passing 12th science?
  3. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  4. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  5. List of engineering entrance exams? I am in 12th standard
  6. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  7. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  9. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Tech in government college, Pune after securing 60% in Board?
  11. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course?
  13. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  14. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  16. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  17. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  18. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
31st May 2015, 03:45 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of different engineering entrance exams after 12th in Maharashtra?

List of different engineering entrance exams after 12th :-

JEE Main - Joint Entrance Examination Main

Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination

AIEEE - All India Engineering Architecture Entrance Examination

BITSAT - Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test

ENAT - EPSI National Admission Test

VITEEE - Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam

NAT - National Aptitude Test

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

PACET - Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test

ATIT - Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology

NATA - National Aptitude Test in Architecture etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?