24th June 2010, 09:36 PM
nli123

Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra

My son is born in Mumbai and studied upto the 7th std in Mumbai and thereafter overseas till 12th.

Will he be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET Engg entrance exams as a domicile of Maharashtra
nli123

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  2. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  3. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  6. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  7. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  8. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  9. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  10. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  13. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  16. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  17. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  18. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
29th March 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra

I am not from Maharashtra and have not studied from Maharashtra. Am I eligible to appear for the MHT-CET and do engineering course from Maharashtra?
15th January 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra

I AM FROM KARNATAKA HOW TO GET FREE B.E SEAT IN PUNE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?