20th July 2011, 10:12 AM
yogesh dabhole

Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?

sir i have complited diploma in electrical engg with 79.25marks plz mension the coleges with cutt off list in givenlocations

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  2. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  3. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  4. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  5. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  6. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  7. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  9. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  10. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  12. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Can I get B.Tech admission in IIT-Kharagpur through LEET and JELET if secured 84% in Diploma Electrical? List of Government as well as private colleges offering B.Tech through JELET and LEET? -- [New]
  14. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  15. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)?
  17. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2012, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh dabhole View Post
sir i have complited diploma in electrical engg with 79.25marks plz mension the coleges with cutt off list in givenlocations
Some of the good colleges in Pune offering Bachelors degree course in Pune are:

Government College of Engineering, Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
Number of Seats: 60
Tel: 0212-319535

All India Shri Shivaji memorial Society's College of Engineering, Pune.
Tel: 0212-629587

Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Dhankawadi, Pune.
Tel: 0212-522998

Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pimpri, Pune.
Tel: 0212-771095

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
Tel: 0212-512297

Different colleges/universities have different cut-off lists.
Visit the website mentioned above to know further details.
29th February 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?

Sir i wan't a cut off list of government engineering college of maharashtra for open category.
10th April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for government polytechnic pune for obc category
30th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off list of government engineering colleges in mumbai & pune after diploma in electricel engineering?
20th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

please mention details procedure of admission in electrical engg diploma
27th May 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want cutoff for government poly collage in pune far open
10th June 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want Cut off list for year 2012, to take admission for diploma in mechanical engg for year 2013. i have got 87% marks in S.S.C. Exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?