13th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?

Right now i want to do b.e. In part time engg college plz give me details about part time engg college
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  2. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  3. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  5. List of colleges offering Hindi B.Ed through correspondence? Eligibility criteria and fee details? -- [New]
  6. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  7. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  8. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  9. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  10. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  11. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  12. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  13. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same
  17. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2015, 12:44 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?