20th June 2011, 04:40 PM
amit jatt

What should I do to get a better college in Haryana after scoring 10347 in Haryana CET?

my rank in haryana is 10347.What should i do to get a better college in haryana

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech LEET colleges India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  3. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  4. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  5. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  6. Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category
  7. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  8. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  9. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
  10. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  11. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  13. Which college I can get in Haryana after scoring 371497 and category rank of 113010?
  14. Can I get admission in a good college of Haryana/Punjab after scoring AIR of 217774
  15. Which government college in Haryana will I get after scoring AIR of 89551 and 3500 state rank?
  16. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  17. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  18. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
15th August 2015, 12:58 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to get a better college in Haryana after scoring 10347 in Haryana CET?

The allotment of colleges and branches depend upon whether you cross the cutoff marks or not.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you have to sit in the counseling first to get the college and the branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?