17th June 2012, 12:26 AM
bhaveshkumar71

List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

Which are the engineering colleges conducting M.Tech through correspondence.
What is the admission procedure and when i one get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  5. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  6. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  7. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  10. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study? -- [New]
  11. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  12. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  13. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  16. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  17. List of the colleges along with procedure offering electrical engineering through correspondence in Odissa?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
17th June 2012, 10:42 AM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

Distance Education in M.Tech.
List of Colleges :
*. Sri Venkateshwara College, Kerala.
*. Madhya Pradesh University, Bhopal.
*. Maharashtra University, Pune.
*. University of Burdwan, West Bengal.
*. S.S.K. College, Chennai.
*. Saraswathi Institute of Technology, Noida.
*. Anna Malai University, Tamil Nadu.
*. Indira Gandhi National Open University. All the Best.
17th June 2012, 02:44 PM
jyoti91

Default Re: List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

list of colleges
annamalai university
allahabad university
anna university
madurai kamaraj university
bharathidasan university
algappa university
jaya college of art n science
mother teresa women's university
maulana azad national urdu university
andhra university
jawaharlal nehru technology university
kakatiya university
gauhati university
dibrugarh university
magadh university
nalande open university
guru gobind singh indraprasth university
indira gandhi national open university
himachal pradesh university
banglore university
karnataka national open university
jiwaji university
E F L university
kota open university
IIT, indore

thanks
30th November 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it valid while doing the correspondence M.Tech..? Same as regulare.
9th February 2013, 05:54 PM
chinook

hello friend,

List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence

1.Maharashtra University, Pune.
2.Sri Venkateshwara College, Kerala.
3.Indira Gandhi National Open University
4.Saraswathi Institute of Technology, Noida.
5.University of Burdwan, West Bengal.
6.Madhya Pradesh University, Bhopal.
7.kakatiya university

thank you & all the best....
25th April 2013, 08:43 AM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

1.University of Burdwan, West Bengal.
2.algappa university
3.indira gandhi national open university
4.jawaharlal nehru technology university
5.kakatiya university
6.banglore university
7.algappa university
8.allahabad university

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th June 2013, 09:48 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

---------------------------------

1.Maharashtra University, Pune.
2.Anna Malai University, Tamil Nadu.
3.Indira Gandhi National Open University
4.Sri Venkateshwara College, Kerala.
5.banglore university
6.University of Burdwan, West Bengal.
7.gauhati university
8.himachal pradesh university
9.maulana azad national urdu university
10.mother teresa women's university
11.jaya college of art n science
12.anna university
13.allahabad university
14.magadh university
15.karnataka national open university
18th June 2013, 03:19 PM
Mike Kime

Is still Karnataka State Open University is legal for providing M.Tech courses after banned?
2nd July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

M-tech from correspondence
27th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i am btech (it)
call me for mtech ..........
11th January 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in ece ,now i am interested to do my mtech from correspondance course,which institutes offer this facility?
18th May 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed B.E in Electronics and communication Engineering in Chennai Anna University in 2013. Now i working in a power Electronics company in mumbai. i have plan to do M.tech in power electronics and drives or process control and instrumentation as part time courses. what are the universities in mumbai having these courses as correspondence
11th June 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in ECE and presently working, I wish to do M.tech in corrospondence in digital electronics or VLSI.
Where i can apply i wish it will be good if i get in AIT bangalore AMBEDKER Institute of Technology.
11th June 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in ECE and presently working, I wish to do M.tech in corrospondence in digital electronics or VLSI.
Where i can apply i wish it will be good if i get in AIT bangalore AMBEDKER Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?